Tuesday 11 May 2010

Welcome to Hazing Central

Hey guys
You've hit Hazing Central. Welcome. Let me tell you a little about myself and why I'm into male on male naked hazing. At college in Mass I was in Delta Kappa Phi. My brothers forced me and three other pledges to do a naked run at night around the streets and then back to a basement room where we had to exersize while drinking a shitload of beer. It was excruciating but also really hot. I remember the brother's beer-rich breath in my face as they shouted at me and beating my ass with their bare hands.
At one point me and the other pledges had to pile naked on top of each other while beer was poured over us, our naked bodies sliding together exhausted and my face ended up in one of the guy's crotches, my nose and mouth against his cock. It left a mark on my mind my whole life and I still think back on it and get an erection. I had lots of crazy hot experiences in that frat house and I love reading stories and seeing pictures of other hazing rituals. So that's what I'll be posting about. Please comment and write me as much as you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment